Swirls in the Glass Marble

Twisted tendrils of myriad hues bound and fated to dance about each other in clear and serene stillness: Yellow, Red, Green, Violet, Blue and many other of their brothers and sisters acting as heralds to those funny and wondrous thoughts that I find colourful.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fix Your Posture and Learn New Stuff



The oddest thing happened to me when I awoke today. I tried to turn over and get up, then all of a sudden I noticed I couldn't move my neck! When I tried, it felt as if I was mashing glass into the spinal cord. Is this a good thing? -_-;; I don' t really think so, but I'll tell you one thing, my posture has never been better. The usually things happened today: Me trying to survive my nephew and his train obsession, the balance of evil ebbing and flowing between my other more conscience family members, and me noticing I missed most of the day. What's that about? Somehow, I've been signed up to be a volunteer to help a local politcal event. How? I seem to know more people than I really can remember. Actually, I'm kinda psyched for it! Even if I'm just passing out fliers, I'll still have a chance to meet some of the headliners around this place.
My drawing skills have smeared into something I can't really recognize, my writing as dry as a bucket of sand... My music, on the other hand, seems to be progressing a lot better than I realized. It only came to me today that I spend about three hours on the keyboard a day (Musical Keyboard, duh...). So with that, I'm going to see about signing up for some music oriented classes, as well as something in human relations if I can help it. Whether I admit it or not, I really like dealing with people, so why not making a living out of it? If anything, it would give me a good reason to dress up a little nicer everyday.^^
Heh, smooth black jacket, lime green dress shirt and a cap? Oh yeah... That would be totally awesome. I wanna get my haircut too, maybe a shag do for a change with some highlights. Anything goes, now that I have stuff I actually want to do. I was even considering getting an earring... People, feedback in comments about that please. Thank you. Anyway, back to whatever you were doing! What do you think I'm paying you for? (Nothing) Hey! Shut up, guy! (Who are you telling to shut up?!) *battle ensues, no survivors. -End-

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger David said…

    trux the politician? it fits.
    ~David

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Joel said…

    I must agree with david here... though I never would have guessed it on my own... also the earring sounds like a good idea to me... changes to one's physical self often induce changes in one's mental self... this is only good if you think change is good though... eh soon to see I guess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home