Swirls in the Glass Marble

Twisted tendrils of myriad hues bound and fated to dance about each other in clear and serene stillness: Yellow, Red, Green, Violet, Blue and many other of their brothers and sisters acting as heralds to those funny and wondrous thoughts that I find colourful.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Fear and nostalgia...

In the last couple of days, I've seen many frightening images in my dreams... I see myself fragmented, I feel as if I haven't settled and that I'm still leaving myself to be at the mercy of the stream of fate. In a summarized way of saying this, I feel doubt and I'm afraid of it. The future, the past and the present, I use such heavy scales when measuring these things but I find I never really look at the results and compensate for them. To tell the truth, I think I fear the results of these matters. I want to cloak myself in this uncertainty to save myself from this insight, this knowledge. It is a coward's path... I feel as if a rat leaving a sinking ship over, and over, and over again. It just makes me wonder how many more ships I have left before I drown.

In these words that I have scribed, I want to convey my respect to those who take hold of adventure and live their lives. I plead that you do not fabricate risks and take the gifts you have for granted, to promote yourself as you see fit and accept that challenges can to conquered and overcome for the better. To speak of these things is easy... Remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home